Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Weekend happenings

So I have been a little behind on blogging the last few days.  On Friday, we ended up in the ER with Darbie because she fell at school and hurt her knee.  Thankfully, it was just bruised.  After being there for sooo long, we decided to eat Outback =)  It was delicious, even though my mouth watered at the honey wheat rye bread =(  On Saturday we went to church and took the kids to Chuck E Cheese afterwards.  We have one 5 minutes from our house and believe it or not, that was our first visit of many I am sure!  I'll have to upload the sketch of all of us.  We had to get one being it was Hudson's first visit =)  On Sunday, we decided to enjoy the sunny but cold day and drive the 17 mile long Chesapeake bridge/tunnel.  We got to see the USS Enterprise leave for their last deployment ever.  It will be decomissioned once it gets back.  As I watched it go by it brought so many memories of watching the USS Maine leave for deployments and saying goodbye to my sweet husband.  It brought tears to my eyes because reality set in that Tim was supposed to be on that boat, but his orders got changed last minute.  Here are some pictures of that day!

Here is a picture of our happy, sweet Tim clone Hudson!



Here are a few pictures of us watching the USS Enterprise leave!  It was very cold and windy!


A very typical picture of the girls!



Mommy and Hud man!  I didnt bring him a hat and it was very very windy so we improvised with my sleepy wrap bag =)





The USS Enterprise

No comments:

Post a Comment