Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Painting pottery and duty day

Nothing much to blog about but I feel the need to have somewhat of an adult conversation....even if it's with blogger.com =/  Tim has duty for the next two days  and I always get lonely =( 

While getting ready for our day out today, this is what my two babies were doing....watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!

Brylee painted pottery for the first time today!  We had a playdate with our group today at Starving Artist in Newport News and she loved it1  She loves playing with money (coins) so when we saw the piggy bank, we both got excited =)  She did a great job =)



It had very vivid and bright colors but then she put her paint brush in water and tried painting again and it smeared them all together....who knows but it looks like it may come out gray LOL  she couldn't understand why we couldn't take it home with us today.

A funny story while we were shopping today.... We were in a boutique and Brylee kept picking up things.  After several times of me telling her to stop I said, "Brylee, if you pick up one more thing, I am going to spank you."  She said, "Mom, when I get 29 I can pick up things then?"  I said, "yes".  She said, "But I am not 29.  I am 2 so I can't pick anything up.  But, I can when I am 29"  God love her!

Hudson had another amazing day today!  I think we can officially rule out nuts.... I have had almonds and today I ate chick fil a and they cook in peanut oil and he was fine...... I'm really hoping and praying that he outgrows these quickly.  Hopefully, we can continue to add things back into my diet in the coming weeks and see what it is other than milk that he has an allergy or sensitivity to.....We know its something and have a feeling it may be either wheat or eggs...those are two things that I ate A LOT of! 

Darbie...my sweet Darbie... I don't get many pictures of her because she's at school all day but I do have to say that I am very proud of her!  She brought her interim report home today and had all A's on it!  That makes this mama proud =)

I've downloaded tons of books onto my Kindle so now I guess it's time to retire to bed and get a little reading in!

No comments:

Post a Comment