Monday, March 5, 2012

Today's ventures in and out of the kitchen

Thankfully, Tim got home this morning from a 3 day duty and was oh so kind to stay up and get Darbie ready for school so I could sleep in.  It's the little things in life =)  Anyways, we have all had a great day!  Went out to eat lunch and ran some errands.  Hudson has had an awesome day once again, minus a little gas during lunch =/  I made some hot/cold rice packs today that turned out so cute and work extremely well!  I managed to make Tim one and Darbie two to go in her jacket pockets for the mornings... It's still cold here... We actually had some snow flakes today.  It made me think we were back in Washington getting snow in March!  While I was sewing the packs, Brylee came into my sewing room and asked what I was doing.  I told her I was making daddy a present and Darbie some hand warmers.  I told her I could make her a "boo boo" pack for when she gets an owie... She looked at me and said sooo sweetly "mom, that's a great idea!"  Oh she can melt your heart!  Darbie thanked God that I was her mom last night and that made me smile hugely =)  Hudson can melt your heart by just giving you his charming grin!  Tonight in the kitchen I made double pork stuffed chicken breast and they were DELICIOUS!!!  The recipe came from:  http://www.marksdailyapple.com/double-pork-stuffed-chicken-breasts/#axzz1nSOhT1jp

Here are some pictures!  Now, it's time to get the kiddos in bed and have some snuggle time on the couch with my amazing hubby!

Here are pictures of the rice packs I made today




Here is a picture of my sweet little man helping me cook dinner =)



And here is dinner!  YUMMY!


No comments:

Post a Comment