Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hudson is growing up!

Can you believe it... I've thoguht to blog without a month brithday =)  anyways, as I sit here and type, he is playing with a can of puffs and they are all over the floor... but I dont care because he is quiet and happy... I don't even care if it's quiet but the last few days he has been super cranky and irritable because he is cutting his two top teeth.  =(  Poor guy.  The botton two didnt give him much trouble at all but these top ones are being stinkers! 

Last night, daddy had to lower his crib mattress because he is now pulling up on it onto his knees and looking over the railing and I was afraid he was going to fall out on his head =(  where have these last almost 11 months gone to?  My little man is growing soooooo fast!  He is now scooting everywhere and crawling here and there... He can get to whatever he wants with no problem, whether it be by scooting, rolling, or some kidn of crawl/army crawl, belly flop when he's close to his wanted item =)

No comments:

Post a Comment