Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Darbie plays soccer!

Darbie just finished another season of soccer and I am so sad that I didn't take many pictures this season.  With Tim's work schedule being so crazy and me having to take 3 kids to soccer by myself, most of the time I was spent just getting us there on time!  But, I did get one or two of her last game!  I didn't get one of her scoring a goal because someone, I won't mention names, had to go potty and while we were in the bathroom Darbie scored! =(  some dad telling you your daughter scored while you were gone is something ever mom wants to hear....NOT!!!

Hudson trying to stay warm!


My beautiful little princess!

So no good action shots, but here's what I have!

A little blury but it's the only one I got of her with the ball!


This smile can melt anyone's heart!

My beautiful girl with her medal and award!

No comments:

Post a Comment