Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy late 10 months buddy

Dearest Hudson,

You are about 10.5 months tonight and I just realized I never wrote your 10 month blog.  You are currently in the bath tub playing with your sister.  You two have more fun in the tub every night than most could probably imagine.  Currently, you both are splashing so hard mylaptop is getting wet... I guess I need to scoot further away from the bath tub!  Lets see... what's been going on in your little life lately?  hhmmm well, you have started pulling up on thing onto your knees.  You have just recently started showing interest in crawling and daddy and I think you'll take off any day.  You just looked at me and said "mama"  which melted my heart!!!!!!!  You have been saying daddy for a good while but it's now becoming very meaningful.  You get the biggest smile when you see him!  You are his little mini me!  You are making lots of sounds and even imitating some things, which we love!  Just in the past few days you have started talking non stop!  You have lots to say it seems!  I can't wait until they are actually words we can understand!   You are weighing a little over 20 pounds now and I want to cry when I think about planning your first birthday real soon!  You are still throwing fits and we are still trying to figure out how to deal with these at such a young age.....You are so handsome and I just eat you up every single day!  You are loving toys and playing with other babies....as much as a 10 month can!  You have slept all through the night all week and its been GLORIOUS!!!  I am hoping this is your new routine and not just a teaser for mommy!  You go back to the GI doctor next week and we are curious as to what he says about your allergies!  You had yogurt for the first time this week and handled it!!! YAY FOR HUDSON!  So, when I do get to the grocery store...hopefully this weekend, I am going to buy you some more and start giving it to you daily.  We are hoping your allergy/intolerance to dairy is gone!  Eggs still bother you very badly and I haven't tried soy in a very long time.  You are very tempermental whenit comes to food and you watn nothing to do with it if you are sleepy...Our nursing days are quickly coming to an end I am afraid.  I am kind of ready and kind of not.  A few more months though.  I will be happy to be able to eaT CHINESE FOOD again =)  Overall, you are a very happy boy and you make mommy and daddy soooo very happy!  We thank God daily that he blessed us with you!

We love you buddy!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy

You are always cheesing for the camera!
 You are such a cuddler and I cherish these times with you =)
 You and me hanging out while daddy and the girls ride rides at Busch Gardens!
 Showing off your new skills!
 Look at these chipmunk cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment