Thursday, August 2, 2012

Rock City

After being in Alabama from June 16th to July 19, it was finally time to come home to Virginia.  My parents wanted to take the kids somewhere before we left so we all went to Rock City and enjoyed a day and night there before we got up and drove home the next day.  Here are a few pictures from the last trip I took to Chattanooga as a child and a few from this trip, which was my childrens' first visit!


My sisters, my brother, and me in 1997 or 1998... I can't remember... We're at Rock city!

Zach and two of the girls!

Papa and my girls!

Me and the kids


On the swinging bridge... Nana was too scared to go on it =)


My wonderful parents


My silly kids!


Hudson had decided he'd seen enough of Rock City!


My family back in 97 or 98


My sisters and me in from the the train at the Chattanooga Choo Choo


My kids in front of the same train!


I am sooo happy that we took them to Rock City and the Chattanooga Choo Choo.  this is where we vacationed when I was growing up and to get to share some of my favorite childhood memories with my children was amazing!  We even ate at the Chattanooga Choo Choo hotel that evening and walked around!  The kids loved it!  Getting to spend this time with my parents was extra special too!

No comments:

Post a Comment