Thursday, August 2, 2012

Bed Time!!!

Are we the only family that has issues with bedtime???  I mean....we have had the same bedtime routine since Brylee was a baby....and at least 3-4 nights a week, we have a problem putting her to bed... As I type, she is upstairs in her room, screaming at the top of her lungs.  She's already woken Hudson up twice, so now he's in his bed screaming at the top of his lungs.... can I scream at the top of mine?????    sshheeessshhhhh  After putting Brylee in bed tonight, she came down the stairs multiple times.  After warning her if she came down again I was going to shut her door.....she did...si I took her back upstairs, kicking and screaming, put her in her bed..kissed her forhead, and shut the door.... I don't know what else to do to make bedtime a more pleasant experience in our household.  We let her play in her room if she wants to.  The only restrictions she has is once she's in bed, she can't come out of her room.... I dont know what else to do! 

the first part of the day went by great.... Had a busy morning at home and then got everyone ready for the dentist...the girls had their 6 month cleanings... Darbie did great and Brylee is good.  She only cried once, and she had no clue why she was crying.  (there was a little girl in the room pitching a fit and I think it just made her uncomfortable.)  Then from there it went downhill.  We've been potty training Brylee for over a year now and she still has accidents, somtimes on a daily basis.  I've tried everythin gunder the sun and have no clue what to do to make it finally stick in her head.  After being asked several times if she had to potty, she said no... somewhere between the dentist and the commissary, she peed in her car seat... I am tried of washing carseat covers!  She's actually in a spare carseat right now because hers is taken apart getting washed!  If we put her in pull ups, she just pees in them.... so that reverse psychology doesn't work on her.  then in the commissary, she's all over the place or she and Darbie are getting in trouble.  We got finished grocery shopping and there was a mile long line to check out!  Reason number 50 to not go grocery shopping the day after pay day!  It's just been one of those days that I have felt like I didn't have enough patience to go around to all three children... But, on a good night, Hudson had an amazing day!  Although his new thing is to slap your hand down when he doesn't want the food you are feeding him... hhmmm, that's not good!  So happy I am about to go to bed and tomorrow will be a new day....and I won't be a single mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment