Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Happy 5th Birthday Brylee Kayden

Dear Princess Brylee,

Mommy and Daddy can't believe you are FIVE today!  Where has the past five years gone?  It really does seem like yesterday we were in the hospital completely smitten over you!

YES, that was five years ago!

You are growing into such a sweet, caring, affectionate, funny, silly, smart, adventerous, thoughtful, beautiful girl.  You have a heart the size of this country.  You love others.  You would do without so someone else could have something.  You are very motherly.  You are very sensitive.  Your heart gets broken easily.  You would never harm anyone.  You love being with family and you love your brother and sister so very  much!  You are so beautiful, inside and out!

You have your five year old check up on Friday but  you are currently standing at 46-47 inches tall (I think) and weighing about 40-45 lbs. 

This year in review: 

You ran your first 5K and did a good job.....You actually ran a good mile of it =)  You LOVED the color and sparkle =)



You went on your first cruise and I do believe you are hooked, just like your mommy and daddy =)







It snowed a lot in VA in January and you LOVED it!  Here was your first time snow sledding and you were a pro at it!


We moved home to Alabama in April and although you love being around family, you miss your friends from VA terribly.  You have had the hardest time adjusting.  It has been hard on mommy too =(  I know once we really get settled here you'll make new friends, but your friends in VA were your first friends you remember.  You had such good girlfriends there.  I loved watching you grow and make friends there.  That's one of the hardest parts of being a military family, you say goodbye a lot to close and dear friends.  I know you'll see them again and maybe you'll be life long friends with some of them!

You danced this year but since we moved, you didn't get to dance in your recital.  I am so sorry baby girl.  I know you worked so hard and was so disappointed that you didnt get to dance in your recital in VA.  You can't wait to start dance again in AL.  You played t-ball for the first time.  We'll see if you stick with it.  Some days you like it and others you don't.  But I love watching you play, even if it is in the dirt half of the game =)

You had an early birthday party in VA before we left so you could celebrate with all of your friends.  You had a Royal Tea Party and it was magical.  You pretty much planned it all yourself!







I still can't believe you are five today.  You love Jesus and I pray that you always do.  I pray that you always follow His plan for you life.  God has big plans for you Brylee Kayden Hill and I can't wait to see what all He does through YOU!  I love watching you grow every day.  I love being your mommy!   I am so honored and happy that He chose me for you!  I hope FIVE is all of what you dream it to be!  Happy Birthday Sweet Princess!  We love you to the moon and back!

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment